Senior Software Development Engineer (SDE II)
- Work with other engineers within the team and across teams to define technical roadmap.
- Design, document, develop, deliver and support world-class software and services.
- Mentor & grow engineers across the team, leading by example and insisting on high standards.
- Develop tools & processes to enable best-in-class operations for our service.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development building successful production software systems.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Master‘s degree or relevant work experience.
- Strong demonstrated skills implementing and deploying high volume and highly scalable services.
- Experience with distributed systems, consistent hashing, distributed locking, replication, and load balancing.
- Strong skills and experience with programming, design, and architecture.
- Familiarity/experience with Google Cloud, AWS and/or other cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and describe product strategy, technical designs, and software product features.
- Experience in full stack development ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
What we offer
- Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development;
- Working equipment as required for you to do your job;
- Cute office, fancy building, in a prime location;
- Annual salary range from 450Mn - 850Mn VND, come with orthe perks.