“Behind every successful CEO, there is an Executive Assistant”
Vidiva Technology JSC. is looking for an Executive Assistant. Come join us in making payment and personal finance management simple, smart and secure.
We are a team of young and energetic people, who love to apply new technologies and ideas to solve problems in a smart and efficient way. We value effectiveness and problem solving skills. Ideas are always welcome and appreciated.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop better and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
At Vidiva, the Executive Assistant does not only manage the CEO’s calendar, but is also considered a professional who understands the complexities of business, the business landscape within and outside the organization and all the stakeholders involved. The Executive Assistant must understand the intricacies of the business, personalities of the people the CEO is working with, their equations and expectations. The Executive Assistant’s working day starts with ensuring all meeting papers and agendas for the CEO are in place, getting updates on projects he/she is in charge of and following up at multiple levels in his/her company’s business.
The Executive Assistant will prepare the necessary data and analysis to provide the CEO with better support for decision making. Besides administrative responsibilities, the majority of the Executive Assistant’s time includes analytics, corporate research, vendor relationship management, finalizing deals, management of strategic projects and reporting to the CEO, overlooking internal meetings and other things that might need him/her. The ideal candidate should understand finance, have domain expertise, ability to strike deals with clients or in business, and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work one-on-one with the CEO and functions as the primary contact in all matters related to the CEO;
- Provide high level and confidential support to the administration of the CEO‘s office and serve as a mediator for the board of directors and senior management.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO‘s schedule is followed and respected.
- Make sure the CEO is prepared for upcoming meetings and has the necessary background info gathered to tackle any issue.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on
projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization.
- Manage a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Other tasks as required by the CEO.
- Bachelor‘s degree or above.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or G-Suite.
- Experience using SQL, R or Python for statistical analysis and presentation.
- Experience working in the Fin-tech industry.
What we offer
- Salary 1000-1700USD/month (25,000,000-40,000,000VND/month).
- Working time from Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week.
- 16 days of annual leave.
- 01 work-from-home day every two weeks.
- Fascinating welcome kit for every new employee.
- Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development.
- Elegant and high configuration laptop to help you get your job done more effectively.
- Cute office, fancy building, in a prime location.