We are looking for a customer-obsessed CS Manager, to join us to build top-notch customer service.
The CS Manager is responsible for providing high and continuously improved services and supports to the company’s wide range of customers, clients, and partners, to meet the company business objectives; by establishing, managing, and optimizing the customer services objectives, capabilities, policies, standards, and SOP.
The position needs to secure and monitor the daily operations of the CS division; to provide leadership and guidance to the subordinates to ensure both the service deliveries and the division’s stability and development.
The position reports to the Head of Operations and works close to the company management board.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Achieving the Customer Service OKR and KPI are given by the company management board;
- Developing the ability and capability of the unit to meet the business requirement, ensure the scalability of the services;
- Developing and delivering customer service policies, service level standards, protocols, and processes to provide high quality, consistent, and effective services/supports to the customers and clients, include:
- Customer inquiry handling;
- Customer dispute handling;
- Partner inquiry handling; and
- Internal ticket handling.
- Managing the daily operations of customer services, communication channels include in-app-chat, call center, email, social pages, and walk-in.
- Be the owner or active contributor to the research and development of the products, app features, services, customer-related policies, and processes.
- Be the owner of the company Help page, manage and develop content, monitor customer feedback, and tracking metrics.
- Monitoring and optimizing the productivity of the unit.
- Quantitatively monitoring customer satisfaction level, conducting research, analyzing to improve customer happiness and engagement (NPS/CSAT).
- Collaborating with and providing supports to other divisions in:
- Compliance, Infosec program/activities;
- Anti-fraud, AML program/activities; and
- Market research program/activities.
- Other assigned programs and initiatives.
What we offer
- Dynamic and joyful working environment, we also seriously invest in HR development;
- Working equipment as required for you to do your job;
- Cute office, fancy building, in a prime location;
- Annual salary range from 300Mn - 720Mn VND, comes with other perks.