Vidiva Technology JSC. is looking for a Business Analyst. Come join us in making payment and personal finance management simple, smart and secure.
We are a team of young and energetic people, who love to apply new technologies and ideas to solve problems in a smart and efficient way. We value effectiveness and problem solving skills. Ideas are always welcome and appreciated.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop better and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Gather and elicit requirements from business departments and stakeholders.
- Analyze requirements or concepts, and propose viable solutions that bring high value for business and end-users.
- Create and contribute to Business Requirements Documents (BRD)
- Define and write Software Requirements Specification, include Business Flow, Use-Cases, Wireframe, Functional and Non-functional requirements.
- Design and optimize software UI/UX - Scope and prioritize development activities based on system, available resources, business goals, and end-user impact.
- Work closely with the development team (DEV, QC, Designer) and stakeholders in Agile process and ensure features are being implemented to meet business needs.
- Perform User Acceptance Test, assure product quality.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of the products and adjust.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product strategy and vision.
- Create Training Document and organize training sessions to Business Departments
- BA/BS in Information Technology or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of BA experience in software development projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including development of business and technical requirements and delivering presentations to associated groups.
- Excellent in feature prioritization, wireframing, conceptualizing.
- Excellent with web and mobile standards, UX principles, and usability.
- Demonstrated progress management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of project management life cycle and system development life cycle methodologies and procedures, including Agile.
- Learn fast, and be flexible and proactive.
- Having product mind set is a big plus
- Comfortable using G-suite
- Presentation skills
- Gross salary 300.000.000 VND to 420.000.000 VND per year
- Working time from Monday to Friday, 44 hours/week
- Maximum 22 days of annual leave depends on your job grade
- 01 work-from-home day every two weeks
- Fascinating welcome kit for every new employee
- Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development
- Elegant and high configuration laptop to help you get your job done more effectively
- Cute office, fancy building, in a prime location