Key responsibilities and duties
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote brand and company.
- Studying the organization‘s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices.
- Develop, implement and manage the company‘s website and social media activities.
- Define most important website and social media KPIs.
- Develop content and design social posts to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Keep updated of the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media tools such as Hootsuite.
- Monitor social media KPIs and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Perform a variety of different administrative tasks assigned by PR Assistant Manager
Qualification & Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing or related field.
- 01 year working experience in relevant position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Understanding of social media and social media KPIs.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Responds well under pressure with a strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Attention to details, team player.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
What we offer
- Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development.
- Working equipment as required for you to do your job.
- Cute office, fancy building, in a prime location.
- Annual salary range from 100Mn - 120Mn VND, come with other perks.